What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you leave home without your ipad?

ruvil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always carry my bag with my iPad in it when i go out, even if i don't use it all the time - it feels good that it is there just in case.

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends, long car journeys or on the train, yes I do, but otherwise, it stays at home

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nearly everywhere now Always comes in handy for something even if I think I won't use it at all.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I rarely leave home without it... It's my main GPS unit, MP3 player, internet radio station streamer, news reader and general internet browser.

kimbersmommy06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love mine! I take it everywhere! My 5 year old also has one, she always takes hers with her too!

WyldRyce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say I take mine with me 90% of the time. Love wifi tethering from my phone to get access to the web for my iPad. :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - and it's interesting - I've seen kids of this age being given an iPad for the first time. Within minutes they are fully up-to-speed and understand how to open apps, close apps, play games, play music - it really is a totally intuitive interface.

Tim

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it just about everywhere, especially since I've had situations where it saved the day. I don't think I could go back to a non-3G model and I've never cared for smartphones. It is the true all in one device I wanted as a kid.

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
guthrien said:
I take it just about everywhere, especially since I've had situations where it saved the day. I don't think I could go back to a non-3G model and I've never cared for smartphones. It is the true all in one device I wanted as a kid.

Yeah, I use mine as a phone more and more and now I use my phone as a hotspot for my iPad!! LOL

Most reactions

Latest posts