What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you guys use touch pen for iPad?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're o.k. but not the greatest. I bought one awhile back and lost track of it, Just no need for it. A lot of artists swear by them

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Pogo Sketch stylus and haven't really used it until I saw your question. So I decided to get it out and use it for the last few hours to see how I like it. I have to say that I'm sorry I haven't been using it all along. I'm using it now to type on the iPad and it's easier than typing with a finger. If I had one for each hand that would be awesome. I also used it to play some games and now I love it. The biggest plus is not having fingerprints all over my iPad. The touch pen is considerably cheaper than the Pogo stylus, but I'm betting that it should work the same.

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is that ? U mean I can use a pen to write on iPad ???! never heard of it. haha.
But ,..... I prefer use my finger ... as I have ten already :)

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i am cooking and using a recipe from one of my apps, or online, I throw my iPad on a stand and use the stylus pretty much the same as the one you linked to. Only I paid 10 bucks for 4 of them including shipping.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a Pogo Stylus for taking notes while I'm at my Persian Farsi language refresher course in Germany coming up here in July thru August...I haven't gotten it yet, but that and the Boxwave get the best reviews it seems.

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the Pogo myself and it seems to work quite well. I wish it were a bit longer, about the size of a pen though.

Cheers,

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get the sketch or just the regular? The Sketch is supposed to be the size of a Pen.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Sketch is longer, I got the shorter one and it was uncomfortable to use, handed it down to my daughter and ordered the sketch for myself. It's about the size of a pen and much more comfortable to use.

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the little one for the iPhone. Works great for iPhone but too small for iPad. I would like a larger one. Because it does work well on iPad too. Does anyone know where I can pick one up?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the little one for the iPhone. Works great for iPhone but too small for iPad. I would like a larger one. Because it does work well on iPad too. Does anyone know where I can pick one up?

I ordered my first one directly from the company that makes them, and the second from Amazon. I don't live in a city, so I've no idea if any stores carry them :) If it doesn't come from wal-mart, you can't get it where I live!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts