What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you guys use touch pen for iPad?

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha , I was trying to say, i would use my 10 fingers for free ~ :) , sorry for bothering, no offence.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope no bother :)

Sorry if you took it offensively what I was saying, I was just trying to help you justify the iPad addiction :D

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha , yes , actually i would spend more than I expected when I find sth that I'm really interested in ! Especially for my loved iPad !!;)

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ibought a pogo stylus
It requires more pressure than a finger otherwise the contact does not register.
Overall, disapointed. It would be great if it worked with the same pressure as finger.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My biggest disappointment is that the touch stylus is too big of a tip.

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ibought a pogo stylus
It requires more pressure than a finger otherwise the contact does not register.
Overall, disapointed. It would be great if it worked with the same pressure as finger.

Yea , thats y i prefer using my finger ~:D
maybe it would work better without the screen protector...
but of course i wont take off my screen protector ~ haha

imc88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it response to your writing well?

I just wondering that is there any touch pen that can replace a real ball pen ??

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ibought a pogo stylus

Yea , thats y i prefer using my finger ~:D
maybe it would work better without the screen protector...
but of course i wont take off my screen protector ~ haha

I dont have a screen protector
The stylus has to be perpendicular to the screen to register contact with the same pressure as a finger.
If it is slightly angled, then it requires additional pressure to register contact.
I'm gonne get a Pogo sketch stylus, hoping it's better than this one ( I have the regulr pogo stylus)

Last edited:

snormansell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I constantly take quick hand notes all day as a part of working as a medical interpreter. I use an app called notes+ and a stylus. I found the round tipped stylus to be too sticky/tacky and dragging on the screen. Further resesrch found that the best option for tips is the small brush tip. It looks just like a paint brush, but with the settings in notes+ I can have a very fine point, and it renders the text very quickly.

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using a pogo stylus pen for a long time now and wouldn't want to be without it. It has a round dome shaped tip that I find really works well for areas like the forums where you have a small place to touch and select. They are only good for pointing on and no good for scrolling as they do not slide.
I just received three more today that I ordered from eBay called stylus pen. They were $6.95 for all three and I think are more sensitive and work better than my original one.

Kevin1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do use a stylus for my iPad. It started with my iPod since my fingers are too big. It carried over to the iPad. I find that it's like an automatic thing now. When I'm on the iPad, I have the stylus in my hand.

Most reactions

Latest posts