What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do tried apps leave anything behind?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does this one remove junk files? How do you put these pics on? Still have a lot to learn, cheers.

Im not sure what "junk files" are. Is this your terminology or one the app uses?

In regards to posting pictures, I'm using Tapatalk, so it's easy to add a pic to a post from the reply window. Not sure about the web version of the forum.

Charlie Fox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Junk files is what is stated in the app, I just tried to install it from that website on my partners iPad but didn't work. Don't know why it has gone from the App Store but it's gone. Could you tell me how to post a question on this forum? Can't seem to find how to do it, my clear history on one of the iPads is greyed out and don't know why, cheers.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
They haven't made it obvious.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429055975.532755.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429055994.891852.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429056009.574274.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429056021.409255.jpg

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My emoji don't show up either

Most emoji, other than the ones you can enter using the website's tools, don't work on this site. We explored this in another thread (that I don't have the link for) when we tried to use the new 'live long and prosper' emoji Apple added with iOS 8.3. Don't bother look for it in the iOS emoji keyboard. It's a more or less hidden emoji, for now.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is this from the App Store? I have been going through Safari

My mistake. I took another post out of context and thought you were already using Tapatalk.

On the site you go to the FORUMS tab at the top of the page, navigate to the discussion area you want, then look for a purple Post New Thread button near the top right.

If that's not enough I can supply screenshots later. Right now I'm about to each dinner.

Or somewhere around here there is a thread dedicated to how to make new posts. It's out of date for Tapatalk but still good for the site itself. I should probably see if I can find the link.

But dinner, is smelling pretty good. Later.

Most reactions

Latest posts