What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do iTunes rental movies work on iPad?

rfmeredith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had trouble running rental movies on my iPod Classic and just wondered if there are any similar problems with the iPad.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my experience, they work just fine. I do most of my TV/movie watching on Netflix though.

ipadlover98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just rented a movie to watch on a plane and it worked wonderfully :)

padnewbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had one with no problems. The last 2 I rented didn't work - froze my screen. ITunes is researching the movies and refunded my money!

Danai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I cannot download videos from iTunes store. It said " Cannot connect to iTunes store". please help me. Thanks, Danai

Goober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadlover98 said:
I just rented a movie to watch on a plane and it worked wonderfully :)

Hi,

Did you rent from the iPad itself or from a computer? I'm thinking mine won't work because they're only valid on the device you rented it from.

Thanks.

ipadlover98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goober said:
Hi,

Did you rent from the iPad itself or from a computer? I'm thinking mine won't work because they're only valid on the device you rented it from.

Thanks.

I rented directly from the iPad and yes they are only valid on the device you rented them on unless you rent from a computer, then you can download it to any one device.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I cannot download videos from iTunes store. It said " Cannot connect to iTunes store". please help me. Thanks, Danai

i had this problem the other night and it didnt fix itself untill i re-started my computer and then re-connected to my Wi-Fi

Most reactions

Latest posts