What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I need push notifications?

neartheredrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

Often when I install a new App on my iPad I get asked whether I want to allow that App or the service behind it to send me push notifications. So far I have always declined this because I basically prefer to decide by myself when I want to get anything onto my iPad (and mainly I don't want anything that I did not initiated myself).

What is your attitude towards push notifications? What is good about them? Why should I have them?

Thanks for your input!

neartheredrocks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and Welcome to the Forum!!

I use the push notifications for my mail and some of my games. I understand that you can also have notifications pushed from the app version of this forum, though I haven't used that feature yet because I am always on.

It really is personal preference though. It just gives you the reminder to tend to your Sweet potatoes or whatever you are growing, breeding or waiting for.

Hope that helps, I am sure others will chime in with their thoughts.

Most reactions

Latest posts