What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display glitch.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that panning down on the screen like in a large article, picture or whatever gives you a blank screen till it catches up? I have super fast internet so that's not the problem.

OP
D

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since this is the PRO FORUM I HAVE THE PRO

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since this is the PRO FORUM I HAVE THE PRO

Keep in mind that many of us read read the forum using the New Posts list, or other methods that don't make the forum section obvious. It's there, it's just easy to overlook. Also, many new member don't post in the correct section.

So, mistakes happen, on both sides. Patience and understanding is desirable, also from both sides.

While you did not do anything wrong, it's never a bad idea to state your problem and as much detail as you think relevant in the body of the post. Also, a title that's a little too wordy is better than one that says too little. A little redundancy is a good thing when it comes to clear communication.

Again, I'm not criticizing you or you post. Only making suggestions for better understanding and communication. Not just for you, but for anyone else who stumbles across the thread and wonders why 'someone' doesn't seem to understand what 'someone else' thought should be obvious.

As someone who often makes little mistake like this (on both ends) I appreciate it when someone else doesn't hit me (or at least not very hard). :)

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This occasionally happens on my Ipad Air 2. Have not noticed it on my Pro. It's usually a internet issue. I fix it by doing a restart with my Air 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts