What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difficultly downloading images onto ipad2

cloudier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sandieturner.co.uk
I have windows7 Pro 64bit system
Ipad2 64gb
The problem is, when sync starts on the photos in iTunes it gets half way through (28 images only) and says Windows experiencing problem and then shuts down iTunes.
Also I have tried to split the images into four folders but it will only upload two of the folders at a time as I get the same error message and when I try to upload the other two it deletes the two on iPad and overwrites them with the latest upload. I want all the images on as I need to take them to galleries which is why I purchased the iPad in the first place.
Hope someone can advise how I can upload these 28 images on iPad.
Thanks

Snamoey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have similar problems. iPad2. Win 7 64bit. Music downloaded won't play on iPad. Pictures, if greater than 768x1024 in the original version, appear corrupt on iPad (very low res, and sometimes chopped up). Reloading iTunes didn't work. Copying the pictures to new folders doesn't work. Switching USB ports on the 64bit doesn't work. Switching to a 32 bit machine did. Transferring the music and images from the 64bit to 32bit is fine. Taking down the resolution of the pictures, by using a programme such as Photoshop Essentials, works fine, provided the final resolution is 768x1024 or less. All in all, the issue seems no narrow down to iTunes converting files on Win 7 64bit. Would be interested in any other suggestions.

Most reactions

Latest posts