What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help. Some images won't load.

Nemius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear everyone,

This problem of mine started around one month ago.
That time, My iPad hanged when iTunes was backing it up, I've waited like two hours and nothing changed, so I do a hard reset (holding both home and sleep button). Everything seems okay after that, but only until I realised when playing Stinktopia, some of the buildings' images are gone / not ahowing. Actually it is there, clickable, but only invisbile.

So I exchanged emails with the support and they said, everything's fine, so the problem must be on my iPad and the hard-reseting while it hanged might have caused it. They said that, "Your issue is that the game's image sheets are not completely loading." then come to think of it, when I opened my video library, some of the thumbnail images are gone and replaced by a screen icon.

P.S i have tried reinstalling my iOS twice, so's the Stinktopia game, but it didn't do any good.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Any help and inputs would be appreciated. :D

Thank you, all

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just this one game that's affected, or are other apps affected too in some way?

Tim

OP
N

Nemius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't paid attention much on the other apps. But there's this one game app that has images that won't load.
Also some thumbnail images on my video library won't show, but shows a screen/monitor icon instead. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts