What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference: Pages app on iTunes $9.99 App store $19.99?

HughB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First few days of using my iPad so I'm working out a few issues.
On iTunes: Pages, Keynote, Numbers, are $9.99 each but in App Store they are $19.99. Different versions but what is the difference in function?
Is one a full on version the the other a lite version? any limitations with going with the iTunes version?
I really only need a word processor to open attachments or compose basic docs like newsletters.
I use Pages etc on my Macbook Pro but am giving serious thought to buying MS Office for Mac as I find pages a PITA to work.

Hugh

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you are looking at them on the Mac app store. The pages in the Mac app store is ... Well ... For the Mac! :D

Just look at it on the iPad to decrease confusion. The pages in the iTunes app store for the iPad is $9.99.

OP
H

HughB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you are looking at them on the Mac app store. The pages in the Mac app store is ... Well ... For the Mac! :D

Just look at it on the iPad to decrease confusion. The pages in the iTunes app store for the iPad is $9.99.

Oh Crap! Just got it. Assumptions:rolleyes:
thanks;
Hugh

Most reactions

Latest posts