What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

intillzah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was a gift to me..

"Merry Christmans to me, Merry Christmans to me...."

Hawaiian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I received my mini in the mail I promptly showed my husband what he had just bought me for Christmas!
Merry Christmas to me! :)

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A colaberative Christmas gift from my mom, uncle, uncle, great uncle, & great aunt.

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad as a gift for me and a family member humbled me by dropping it edge-first on the tile floor in Starbucks.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wingennis said:
I bought my iPad as a gift for me and a family member humbled me by dropping it edge-first on the tile floor in Starbucks.

Oh, noooooo!!!! I would die!!! Are you going to get another one??? I think AppleCare covers accidental damage now, yes? People need to be more careful with OTHER people's possessions.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had been a windows user for many year. My Nephew suggested many times to buy an Apple
computer, but I didn't. Eventually I was looking at an IPad advert and decided to look at the IPad
further. After making a decision, my Wife said would you like one for your Birthday, I just couldn't
refuse.
I've now had the Ipad3 for 10 months and just love it, I can do just as much on the IPad. However there are a few things which annoy me but will just have to accept these being.

1 on some emails I cannot use the back arrow to get to the previous page.

2 other than selecting a word, I have not found a way of moving the curser to the front of the last letter/word.

Last edited:

Billy Obscured

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Christmas gift, what is funny, is that I gave my wife a choice, pick a hand, what hand she picked is what I was buying her for Christmas, one hand was an ipad, the other was a Wii U, she picked the Wii

Most reactions

Latest posts