What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just received mine today as a gift from my mom. She got it just because she loves me and got a promotion. She didn't have to do this but I am very grateful for the gesture. I am working on my bachelors and working full-time as an IT professional and she said I deserved it. Thanks mom for the custom engraved 4th generation 128GB iPad!!! Lovely surprise from UPS on my day off:)

You are going to be SO HAPPY if this is your first iPad!!! You will never forget it!Squib

Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are going to be SO HAPPY if this is your first iPad!!! You will never forget it!Squib

It is not my 1st rodeo with the iPad, however I'm a lover of technology; hence my IT career lol. So my mom knowing this surprised me, it was awesome! Still I will never forget it:)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW like your mom does! Don't forget that. Even if you get married your mother will know you better than you do! Oh, and BTW, I don't have kids of my own. But I did have a loving mom like you do. She died when I was 22 and she still knows me better than anyone!
Love to all of our giving mom's out there! Squib..

Last edited:

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine as a surprise birthday gift from my sweetly last summer. he new I was going stir crazy at work in my studio with just the radio.It has definataly made my work day more enjoyable.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW like your mom does! Don't forget that. Even if you get married your mother will know you better than you do! Oh, and BTW, I don't have kids of my own. But I did have a loving mom like you do. She died when I was 22 and she still knows me better than anyone!
Love to all of our giving mom's out there! Squib..

Absolutely!! Right on the money. I am married and I'm still a momma's boy:) lol. Sorry about your mom that's a shame, my condolences. There's always that place that only a mom can fill!!

glock09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my Ipad by winning a Company Safety Champion Program....they choose every end of month a qualified employee and the price for the safety champion of the month is Ipad....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my Ipad by winning a Company Safety Champion Program....they choose every end of month a qualified employee and the price for the safety champion of the month is Ipad....

Congratulations on your new iPad, glock, and welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 292,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought my iPad 4 from Verizon, I had been saving for it for a few months.

yianniskyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bought it by myself. i sold the ipad 3 for an ipad 4 .well tell me crazy:)

gigimk1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my ipad as a birthday gift

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Dave_227

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad mini since I was saving money for 2 years, I was going to get a iPad 2 because the mini hadn't come out lol

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF.

Dedzdedz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my 1st gen iPad 2 years ago, it was quite expensive since it has 64gb and wi-fi + 3g

Most reactions

Latest posts