What's new

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

  • I bought my iPad

    Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

    Votes: 180 33.3%

  • Total voters
    541
I bought my 1st gen. iPad around its launch time in Canada. It was very tricky to get a hold of here :(.
 
Got my wife hers for her B-day last year (I used it 90% of the time). I bought the Ipad2 for myself just to be fair:)
 
I bought my iPad 2 off a friends friend who bought 3 of them! I paid 580 for the white 16gig wifi. Small price to pay for not waiting in line. :) I now have the 1stgen and 2ndgen and I love them both. I'm on them about 10 hours a day!
 
I bought mine as a graduation present for myself. It was in a whim, I didn't even know about the iPad 2, but I certainty have no regrets buying it. In fact, my only regret was not buying it earlier!

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
I'm splitting the price of my Ipad2 with my dad. I bought half, and my dad's helping me pay for the other half.... he said his half is the birthday present to me lol
 
I walk around my neighbor and if I see a ups package from apple, and looks likes iPad I would steal it. To make my long story short...... My iPad is neither bought nor gift.
 
Tkadrum said:
I walk around my neighbor and if I see a ups package from apple, and looks likes iPad I would steal it. To make my long story short...... My iPad is neither bought nor gift.

If someone stole my iPad, they would get seriously injured. ;) you should feel lucky they didn't catch you...

Sent from my incredible iPad 2
 
I bought mine right out, saved up my money from my saturday job, feels more like I have earnt it and deserve it this way.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom