What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did u know President Obama admitted owning an Ipad? What apps do u think he has?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just like the title states. I found it cool that Obama owns an iPad also. What kind of apps do u think he has or uses? Or any games. ;-)

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Oh, I bet he has Inst******. :D

I would really laugh n found that cool if he did. Im sure he has a basically, unlimited access to cash-flow on his check cards or whatever..lol. He could easily pay for any app he wished or probably gets any apps he wants for free. Apple could've given him a certain account where everything is free for him ;-). People knew his kids had an iPad bit were amazed to find out he had one himself. Especially when he gave a speech saying before that these kinds of devices can become distractions to the real world. He became his own hypocrite..lol. I'm sure he has all news apps and maybe some entertainment type stuff like Netflix or whatever. Probaly a shi$&@&$? Of utility apps to make his life easier.

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Martlet said:
Probably not the Constitution.

Why u say that? Lol that would b a great one to have as he probably doesn't know it completely by heart. It could be a great reminder to him.

Most reactions