What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did u? app

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a ton of note apps and reminders. Spend a lot of money for them too. I am now using Daily Routine which is a little hard getting use to but I'm getting there. I just found did u? a neat little reminder note app that is very simple to use and is only 99 cents. You add what you want then set the reminder. When you click on your note/reminder you get this little popup that says YES I DID - NO SKIP IT - STOP. It is universal but I needed it for my iPad2 and it looks great and works great too. What I like best is that it's easy to use and I use it for the little reminders and use Daily Rountine for a month of "to do's" which would be my every day routines like laundry, cleaning etc.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Patricia,

I just came across and downloaded Awesome Note, I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet but if it is as good as it looks then it should be a very useful app. I'll try it out this weekend.

The Archangel

OP
PatriciaF

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using the did u? app for daily use, I just purchased NoteShelf. I have so many apps now for notes that I am weeding out the wants vs. do not wants.. guess I have to stop downloading the freebies lol.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts