What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

diary / journal

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone recommend this Diary app on this forum, and I pass it along to you. I use 9 Square Diary. What I like the most about it is you can include photos in this diary and customize it to fit your requirements.

Attachments

• image-4271437199.jpg
    image-4271437199.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 184

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
flash howie said:
Can anyone suggest a good diary / journal app that can be used with a stylus ?

Try Pocket Informant. Free version and paid version. Excellent. Have used it for2 years with no problems.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jeans94621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Day One diary. What I love about it is it syncs across all iOS devices including Mac computers. There is no effort on your part it just syncs. When you start your entry it locate you and put the current weather. You can also add pictures.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Paper by FiftyThree would make a good free hand journal. No special journal tools, just blank pages you can write or draw on in a blank-book-like UI.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beards said:
Do you have a link? The only one I find is a paid version.

Try Daily Notes And Tasks

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Daily Notes And Tasks

Again it's not free... unless I have missed something.

It's not that I have anything against paying for an App but so far this past week I've purchased quite a few Apps in search of various areas to cover and I've already deleted the majority.
I'd rather try a free one with restrictions just to get the feel of it and do confess My Journal did look quite nice..... but nice is just but looks.

Most reactions

Latest posts