What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Nites app

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
downloaded a journal diary type program ages ago called Daily Notes, I love it, I also put it on my mini iPad and am trying the sync them both but it keeps asking for my user ID & Password, through a new thing called evernote. I put in my iTunes password and Id it says No. incorrect...what password ID would it need as I don't rememebr anything to do with Evernote when i downloaded the daily notes app....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
downloaded a journal diary type program ages ago called Daily Notes, I love it, I also put it on my mini iPad and am trying the sync them both but it keeps asking for my user ID & Password, through a new thing called evernote. I put in my iTunes password and Id it says No. incorrect...what password ID would it need as I don't rememebr anything to do with Evernote when i downloaded the daily notes app....
If it's asking for the Evernote password, then it's that one you need to enter, if you use Evernote. It's this app:

image-3575336930.jpg

Supposedly you need to install it (on both devices) and sign in, and let Evernote access your journal diary to get your Daily Notes synced between devices. Or enter the Evernote account user name and pw in Daily Notes.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts