What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting photos?

jonkay182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hen I open the photo gallery in IPad, I can't find the option for deleting a photo. How is this done?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Touch the photo to expand it to full screen then there is a trash can at the top right of the screen, just touch this.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Except, if the photo has been put on the iPad by a synchronisation operation with your PC, then you can't delete it on the iPad. Instead you need to delete or move it on your PC or Mac first of all and then resychronise the iPad. Only photos that are on your iPad as a result of being received not via a synchronisation operation can be deleted directly on the iPad.

If this restriction proves too cumbersome, then there are many third party photographic apps available that don't have this problem.

Tim

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Click the button at the top right, it allows you Mark any photo you like as many as you like then gives you the option at the top left to delete or email.

I only figured this out myself a few weeks ago.

Most reactions