What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recover deleted photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

miorio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As organizing my photos into new albums and after the albums were filled with new pics I went to delete the existing photos from the imported album.
When I picked out the pics to delete I hit the delete button and it said that the photos that were copied will be deleted everywhere else. It did delete everything!
How do I recover my pics if possible and also how do I delete the pics in the imported album without effecting the other pics in my albums?

Bellehedy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also want to know how to transfer or delete several pics not all to another albunm. I ever did that, but all the pics in the slbunm were removed. Then I found an iPhone data recovery, it recovered my lost photos and cost me dozens of dollars. If you also need it, get it from the internet. It is named tenorshare iPhone data recovery or so.

jamerdoris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's unfortunately for you.
Maybe you can try to find the iTunes backup files that have backed up before. If there is no backup files existing, you should try some other method to recovery the album's pictures.
As I know, there are some iPhone Data Recovery software can solve the problems, it supports data recovery from iPhone directly which is very suitable for those often forget to make a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts