What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting free iBook samples - permanently!

bluenote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to delete free sample books from my iPad.
I haven't paid for them, and I haven't downloaded any more than the free sample pages, but the book titles lurk on my 'purchased' page (rather than on my library shelves where deleting them is straightforward) and I can't figure out how to bin them permanently from that location as well. Any advice? Thanks, bluenote

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That listing isn't on you iPad. It's a feature of the iBook Store, there for your convenience if you should ever need to re-download a book you've already purchased. If there is a way to remove books from that list, I can't find it.

None of my free sample books show up in that list, including the one I haven't deleted from the library yet.

enriqueriki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That listing isn't on you iPad. It's a feature of the iBook Store, there for your convenience if you should ever need to re-download a book you've already purchased. If there is a way to remove books from that list, I can't find it.

None of my free sample books show up in that list, including the one I haven't deleted from the library yet.

I have an accumulation of books that I would like to delete forever. Why isn't it possible? I need the space?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Books deleted from your iPad, but still in your purchased list are taking up no memory on your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts