What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IBook on Ipad issue

julesthegreat1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a sample of a free book in the ITunes Store. I'm trying to delete it from my Ipad, but for some reason every time I open IBooks, the sample opens right up and I can't get it to close. I have restarted the Ipad and cleared all running apps. Any ideas? I even synced to my Mac to see if it were on there to delete, but it's not. As of right now I can't get to any of my other EBooks.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you see the menu at the top of the screen? Tap on this thumbnail to view it full screen.

image-2523644591.jpg

You should be able to touch library to take you to your list of books. In list view swipe across the title from right to left, and a red Delete button will appear. Touch it to delete the book.

If you can't see the menu, touch the top of the screen somewhere near the middle and it should appear.

Most reactions