What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeleteMail - Delete all emails in one click!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Several folks have asked recently about the ability to delete all email in their inbox or other folder within the mail application without having to tick each one separately then press delete.

DeleteMail is a paid Cydia Store tweak ($0.99) by Andrea Oliva which does exactly that. Simply install, enable the feature in "Settings" (you can turn it off for safety just in case you get click happy in the Mail app!), and you are good to go. Whenever you press the "Edit" button in your mail list you will have a "Delete All" button until you start ticking individual mails in which case it will revert to a "Delete" button and act just as it did before you installed the tweak.

deleteall.png

Happy Deleting Everyone!

Last edited:

Qoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very useful, just download and installed.

it works like charm

Thanks for sharing

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely worth the price of admission. Works perfectly and will save hours over the course of a typical week.

bionicblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am kinda new at this. how do I find the 'site' mentioned to bulk delete the email? Cynda Store?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This tweak is available for purchase in the Cydia "store," which is a place people with jailbroken iPads can go for, well, tweaks.

If you have a jailbroken iPad, then you will have a Cydia icon on your iPad homescreen, just like you have the App Store icon. It's installed as a result of the jailbreak.

It's only available to those with jailbroken iPads...

Marilyn

CooteyBug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can still bulk archive or delete with a non-jailbroken iPad. You only don't have the "delete all" option. From your email list press edit and then select as many as you want to archive or delete.

aussieinvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up deleting all the emails direct from my server (shaw), thus saving me the tedious process of deleting the emails after being downloaded onto my iPad.

Most reactions