What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete pics???

twinjax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some double pics in my in my photo, how do you delete them? When I check them and hit delete it does not remove them. What am I missing?

yusoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to delete photos already in I-Pad. I've syned too many and too many duplicates. It's laborious to re-syn from PC

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very simple to do one at a time.

1.) View the individual photo in the photo app.
2.) Touch the Trash Bin in the upper right corner.
3.) It's gone.

To bring up the Trash Bin icon when viewing a photo, touch the top edge of the photo.

(I'll bet this is explained in the Owner's Manual somewhere, too.)

juka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish this could work; but the trash bin doesn't come up. The only answer I know is delete on computer, then re-synch.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish this could work; but the trash bin doesn't come up. The only answer I know is delete on computer, then re-synch.

It certainly works on mine. What do you get across the top of the screen when you tap on a displayed picture - not a thumb, but the photo itself? Do you get the icon to email the photo and other icons? If yes, you should have the trash bin in the upper right corner.

Last edited:

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It certainly works on mine. What do you get across the top of the screen when you tap on a displayed picture - not a thumb, but the photo itself? Do you get the icon to email the photo and other icons? If yes, you should have the trash bin in the upper right corner.
I think you may have misunderstood: the photos that can be deleted are in Saved Photos. These are far different than the photos synced from iTunes. Photos synced are processed by iTunes and stored entirely apart from, and differently, than Saved Photos.

yusoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The trash bin appears only on "saved photo" and not on folders which you synced from PC

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts