What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete apps

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a way to delete apps that I don't want from iTunes? I download apps, when I find I don't want them I delete them from my iPad and iphone but they are still under my purchases. I would like to delete them completely. Thanks

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to delete apps that I don't want from iTunes? I download apps, when I find I don't want them I delete them from my iPad and iphone but they are still under my purchases. I would like to delete them completely. Thanks Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF
You cannot permanently delete anything from your purchase history, all you can do it hide items so that they are not visible. Here is how to hide and unhide items from your iTunes purchase history. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Most reactions