What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps refusing to Sync with Itunes

exeterwayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? When I sync itunes to my ipad, none of the apps will transfer as it keeps saying my computer is not authorized. I know for a fact that it is, but I keeps looping asking me to Authorize it. My music syncs fine, but the apps will not. I tried installing a App i already paid for on my iPad which installed fine, but when I sync with iTunes it tells me the App is not authorized on the computer and deletes it from my Ipad. Purchased music transfers and plays fine, but I have no Apps on it as Itunes keeps deleting them from it. Ive checked to see if the Apple ID matches on both my Itunes and Ipad and they do. I've tried deleting the SC folder as someone suggested and de-authorising the computer, but I still does it. It was working perfectly fine 2 hours ago.

Can anyone help?

Most reactions