What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Announces iPad App

Hezron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charging for the app like that is a cheek. I have not moved to the new app. I find the regular web site just as useful and it is free. Just post the site to your front page from safari and you are away laughing.

David1000BE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't purchase the new Telegraph app. I have downloaded in good faith today, but there is less multimedia than using the Telegraph home page on Safari and Safari works quite well browsing the Telegraph. I should ave tried this first! I am now tied into an monthly subscription which automatically re-news every month. I can,t see where to unsubscribe, can someone help?

It was too good to last, but for £9.99, I at least expect to get the same multimedia as on the web homepage which is free.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
David1000BE said:
Don't purchase the new Telegraph app. I have downloaded in good faith today, but there is less multimedia than using the Telegraph home page on Safari and Safari works quite well browsing the Telegraph. I should ave tried this first! I am now tied into an monthly subscription which automatically re-news every month. I can,t see where to unsubscribe, can someone help?

It was too good to last, but for £9.99, I at least expect to get the same multimedia as on the web homepage which is free.

Oh! Thanks I was seriously considering getting this because I liked the free version.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
I have both the iPhone and iPad version, strange that only the iPad version wants money..... guess I'll just stick to reading the iPhone version

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
I have both the iPhone and iPad version, strange that only the iPad version wants money..... guess I'll just stick to reading the iPhone version

iPhone is still free! Thanks Wytey!

Eurovision?

David1000BE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David1000BE said:

Just found out how to turn off auto renewal for a subscription:

Go to App Store, scroll right down the page, click on your account, then view account, scroll down to subscriptions and click on the manage subscriptions button, then click to turn off Auto-renewal!

Strange how it is easy to set up a subscription with auto-renewal than turn it off!

REPEAT: Do not buy the iPad app, read using safari instead, it contains more, free and quite easy to use.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
iPhone is still free! Thanks Wytey!

Eurovision?

watching it ATM, who is that idiot singing lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
watching it ATM, who is that idiot singing lol

You got it first time, some idiot! DUMI and I are having a running commentary on uk thread.

Most reactions