What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Will Not Open

Kelty29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally found a program that would jailbreak 4.2.1 firmware. I finally get Cydia
And now it will not open! Any thoughts?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My first thought is that you haven't properly jailbroken your iPad. And, I assume it's the iPad1, as you talk about iOS 4.2.1...

What process did you use? There's greenp0ison, redsnow, etc. If we know what process you used, we can [probably] help you in figuring out the next step.

Marilyn

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
My first thought is that you haven't properly jailbroken your iPad. And, I assume it's the iPad1, as you talk about iOS 4.2.1...

What process did you use? There's greenp0ison, redsnow, etc. If we know what process you used, we can [probably] help you in figuring out the next step.

Marilyn

Also - have you tried troubleshooting it on your own and what have you done so far to try to remedy the situation? That way, we won't waste time suggesting things you've already done! Usually, you should reboot it right after you JB which can prevent problems from popping up.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - 64gig iPad2 White WiFi

Most reactions

Latest posts