What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia issues!!!!!!!!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday Cydia crashed while I was viewing the info page for circuitous. It was downloading the release and when it reloaded the data, it crashed. So I thought, ok so I was doing too much for the iPad to handle at one time. I replayed Cydia, and ALL OF THE SOURCES ARE GONE! All of my installed stuff is still on the iPad but Cydia doesn't show it. I have tried deleting the releases and that worked for 5 minutes but it did it again. So, being my usual not thinking ahead self, I did a restore with iTunes and rejailbroke with redsnow. But I opened Cydia for the first time and it is doing the same thing! Someone help! I have lost all my jailbreak stuff and the iPad is very boring without jailbreak tweaks!

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google your problem - I had a similar problem cant remember exactly what I did. I did find my solution through Google though. :) good luck

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured out that I did a restored from a backup of my iPad in iTunes, but then I restored as a new iPad and rejailbroke and it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts