What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couldn't take it any longer...

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered the 64GB 3G ipad with the case and stand. Also preordered the squaretrade insurance so I'm totally covered now. Now begins the horrible waiting.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, welcome to the forum! Just a little over a week to go!

OP
E

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Unfortunately not for the 64GB 3G I preordered. No official ETA other than "late April" so who knows when I'll have my baby.:( BTW iDan, how do I get one of those cool sig's withthe release dates?

lv2rad8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered the 64GB 3G ipad with the case and stand. Also preordered the squaretrade insurance so I'm totally covered now. Now begins the horrible waiting.

Question re: the Warranty with square trade.... are they going to make the beginning date for that policy when the specific ipad is available or will your policy date start the day of purchase of the policy, bcuz i know you cannot enter a date for the future when purchasing

Thank You!:D

OP
E

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Question re: the Warranty with square trade.... are they going to make the beginning date for that policy when the specific ipad is available or will your policy date start the day of purchase of the policy, bcuz i know you cannot enter a date for the future when purchasing

I was told by squaretrade it would start the day I received it.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you go with the 3G model? Here's the link to get the cool iPadForums.net Sig :)

iPad Signature Maker :: iPadForums.net - Get Your Own Signature!

Let me know if you have any problems getting it working!

Unfortunately not for the 64GB 3G I preordered. No official ETA other than "late April" so who knows when I'll have my baby.:( BTW iDan, how do I get one of those cool sig's withthe release dates?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So how do they work that anyway? If something happens they send you a check? Do you have to send them the damaged item? Do they have some sort of tie with apple to send you a new device? Its great that you said it covers accidental...just not sure how that works...im guessing its like any property insurance where you insure for a value and if something happens they send you a settlement with which to purchase a replacement.

OP
E

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So how do they work that anyway? If something happens they send you a check? Do you have to send them the damaged item? Do they have some sort of tie with apple to send you a new device? Its great that you said it covers accidental...just not sure how that works...im guessing its like any property insurance where you insure for a value and if something happens they send you a settlement with which to purchase a replacement.

Here's a link to their claims policy: Learn more about SquareTrade | SquareTrade Background | SquareTrade Reviews | Coverage Details | SquareTrade Warranties

Most reactions

Latest posts