What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cost

gunman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am curious as to what people are paying for internet service on their ipads. I'm on a limited budget and don't know if this is something I can afford. Can anyone out there give me some insight here....thxs

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple's website has the following for the WiFi - 3G model:

250MB per month for $14.99 per month

Unlimited per month for $29.99 per month.

Last edited:

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
There are some alternatives, but they may not be all that much cheaper. Sprint has the overdrive hotspot (for use with a plan wifi), but it is $59 a month.

I am switching from comcast to Clear. Under comcast I had 12 MB per second (actual) for $43, but I am going with Clear which is a wireless provider. My home network drops down to 4MB (so far, I am going to move it around to see if I can get up to the 6 advertised) and a hotspot that is supposed to be 3 MB. The hotspot is still on its way so I cannot test it yet. But the total for Clear is $55 a month. (both before taxes.) So I have convinced myself I am only paying $13 for unlimited.

Most reactions

Latest posts