What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract Killer is A Free Treat for iPad Shooter Fans From Glu Games

Neveratruerword

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems to throw me out all the time, am I doing something wrong? Every time I select a mission it starts to load and then I am back out staring at my app icons.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neveratruerword said:
It seems to throw me out all the time, am I doing something wrong? Every time I select a mission it starts to load and then I am back out staring at my app icons.

Delete thevapp and re Install it again

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Neveratruerword

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks I have done that three times. I now have a message flag attached to the icon as if there is an update or a message waiting. Perhaps I'll try once more then I'll move on to something that works better.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neveratruerword said:
Thanks I have done that three times. I now have a message flag attached to the icon as if there is an update or a message waiting. Perhaps I'll try once more then I'll move on to something that works better.

Sorry to hear that :(

socialsandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's upgraded version so fells very fast but overall funny and good timepaas.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For a free game its very comprehensive, anso i like the graphics

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.1

M.afaqanjum228

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this app and felt like it was tricking me into spending money. Am I right or did I miss something. I deleted it because I thought it was one of those scam type apps. However the reviews are really good

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you run out of energy, you have to buy food with credits. Some missions require a certain energy level. If you don't have enough credits to buy the food, than you can either - wait a while for your energy to be restored, or buy more credits with real money.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried and deleted. Not a fun game

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
It's alright for a freebie as long as you don't spend any money on it, a good free time waster for a short period of time

FreakRecs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah cool game! Can any of you tell me how to reset the game from the start? I just got an iPad2 and basically installed a bunch of games that I hadn't had on my iPhone before and was just messing around with the game, but I want to start fresh and play properly, actually it seems like this is the case with most games I use in the game center, I can't figure out how to reset them and start again :-/ HELP! Cheers in advance all!

Most reactions