What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Continuos Video Play?

dkyser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an Ipad a while back, but the main reason I got it is for playing music videos while I work out. I hated the fact that you had to manual make it play another music video and returned it for that reason.

I realize it does way more than that, but that was the big reason I got it, my macbook pro will not fit on a treadmill. :D

Has this issue been fixed or is there an app that will make it possible to play a music video playlist with out having to manually start each video?

Thanks

OP
D

dkyser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the Iphone 4 my music video playlist works fine, can play them in order or mix them up. It is too small and hoping the Ipad has been fixed by now.

JayO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Music Video for iPad

I found there is an app in the iTunes store called "Music Videos for iPad" by MusicSoft Arts. I haven't tried it yet as it charges 99cents every time you want the app to search your iPad for new videos and add them to the library. I'd be curious if anyone else has used it...

Most reactions

Latest posts