What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts App

gehrenfeld

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have looked everywhere for a really good contacts app. I want to put my contacts in different groups and be able to send email to a single contact or to the group. Like put my beekeeping contacts in beekeepers and my family contacts in family. Would be really nice if it would sync with my gmail contacts.

any suggestions?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to send to a single group then 'MailShot' is your friend. Many Members use it and you can assign as many members to the group as you want and it's accessible from within the iPad's native Mail app. It imports contacts from the Contacts app too.

A great app.

Tim

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with a Mac it is very simple, just make changes on the Mac address book, and sync with iTunes, done.
1103-contact-group-iphone.png

to sync your gmail contacts, which might group too, i forgot.
Sync iPhone Contacts, Calendars & Notes with Gmail – Syncing iPhone with Google Contacts

Most reactions

Latest posts