What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connected to iTunes

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok well now step by step screen shots. I only want to use iPad to download music or songs audio and videos. Because I did not find apps which will download Indian songs. First when I go iTunes then this all happened.
318d3f392512715a2fb3614b255c6d2a.jpg
c2f64bd09ecd299d324fd84b6cb8ec7f.jpg
4df34cd0c8091cde0e271a144e10992a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, if I've got the sequence right then:

You tap on the iTunes Store app.
It opens iTunes U, and says "Open iTunes U"
You tap on something (or nothing)
And it eventually says "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store"

Honestly, I'm baffled. I can't think of any reason the iTunes Store would redirect to iTunes U; especially when you don't even have the iTunes U app installed.

This is my suggestion.

Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID, and sign out.
Reset the iPad (just because it might help)
When the iPad finishes restarting, Open the iTunes Store again (without signing in) to see what happens.

if it goes to the iTunes Store as it should, then

Go back to Settings iTunes & App Store and sign back in
Try opening the iTunes Store again and see what happens.

Good luck.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir I done as u said, I logout then restart nothing happened maybe something in setting

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I suppose you could try Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings, but I can't think of any reason why that would work.

At this point the only thing I can think of is to restore the iPad, first from a backup, and if that does not work then clean restore.

I notice that you are not on the most recent version of iOS. That might help as well. I don't remember when iTunes U became it's own app, but if you are still using a version of iTunes that included iTunes U, then that might be part of the problem.

I don't know what iTunes Store you are using, but if you are using a store other than the one for your country you could try using a local Apple ID (if you have one) and see if that makes a difference. Since Apple does not really support using foreign stores (probably for legal and tax reasons) it's possible something has changed there as well.

These are all guesses. I don't have any real idea of what is going on.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1 sir I did updated to 9+ 2nd I checked my store is USA (other then) my country because I requested my cousin he brought for me and do the needful. I will make changes and in touch with u thanks a lot.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's odd. Your screenshot shows the Newsstand app. On my iPad the Newsstand converted to a folder when I updated to iOS 9.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In post 21 you said "I did updated to 9+". I took that to mean you had updated your iPad to some version of iOS 9.

Now you say "But I'm still below 9", which when combined with your screenshot I would take to mean either iOS 8 or 7.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry sorry u r right, in my pervious post I forget to write I did (not) update 9+ I m still on 8+ last version of 8 series. In hold we work on PC's but in pad some time typing error.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now Have to wait maybe some know.

Most reactions

Latest posts