What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connect iPad to TV via WiFi without Apple TV

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bertair, its necessary for the developer of the app to integrate Air Play in their app (Apple doesn't automatically do this thought with Ipad 2 it should be mirrored after IOS5). If it is available you will generally see the Air Play icon in the bottom right. You need to choose the Apple Tv--your choice will be Apple Tv or Ipad if those are the two devices you are using. Check your developers site to see if they have added Air Play to the app.

Diane

bertair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh No !!!

I downloaded and went through the motions of installing IO 5 to my iTunes and iPad, (which took quite awhile.BTW)
When it was all back on, I have found all my content on AV Player HD App has gone.!!!!
So much for Cloud Computing !!!!!...
Apple seems to have taken over my iPad.
I am really p...ed off, as much of the content is irreplaceable and I expected it to be backed up to my computer as iTunes indicated it would do.Fortunately there are some movies I do have on a external HDD.
Let my loss be a warning if you intend to load up IOS 5 that there is a pitfall if you have AV Player HD which BTW is an excellent App for having on an iPad for Movies.:mad:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you sync your iPad before you did the iOS update? I would have thought it would have copied the movies to your itunes then.

Most reactions

Latest posts