What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer games for women

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The women in my house seem to play a lot of Royal Envoy (free in app purchase to unlock later sections) and My Kingdom for a Princess. Both are town building type games.

Personally the one I play most is an iPhone Sudoku from Mighty Good Games, that looks very crisp at 2x on the "new" iPad.
Believe it was free but since it was purchased on the iPad1 I can't remember.

Yettiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try High School Dreams, it's a puzzle story game, and there's even a lite version you can try out first

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many good adventure games you can try, especially if you're looking for good graphic and quests (with objects to find, mysteries to solve).
Here's a list of some of my favourites (p.s. I'm more a tomboy than a real lady..I'm more into fight and kill games...but SOMETIMES - not many times... the cute girl that's in me comes out ;) )
Treasure Island
Mysteryville - Hidden Object Investigation
Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini
Natalie Brooks
Spear of Destiny

And if you like tower defense games...you MUST have Jelly defense...so cool and funny, cute, childish...and perfect for Ipad :)
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

AndresCalil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mepixa.com
There is a lot of funny puzzle games...
You just need patience to click "25 more", "25 more" ... Because the first are mostly those of war.

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife loves Fling .... it is a simple logic type game like "GO" but gets more difficult at each level!

Most reactions

Latest posts