What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud operation query

kiwibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assume that I have a Dropbox folder named MyFriend. I copy a file (.mov, .mp4, .docx, .txt etc) to the MyFriend folder. My friend has accepted my request to be able to access that folder and she has successfully received several files and installed them in her appropriate apps. All fine so far. She then removes the files from the MyFriend Dropbox folder. Question - Is there a copy of that file in her "Cloud" that she can recover back to anywhere on her iPad or her PC in order that she can copy it into her Dropbox (or any other) folder that we use to send files from her to me? In other words if she is not able to send me a copy of that file from the app that she installed it in, Is she able to retrieve it from her "Cloud" and thus copy it into the Dropbox folder that I can access? I hope that I have been sufficiently clear that this can be answered without inconvenience.

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the Dropbox site for how to access backups.
If you are worried about having backups of files being shared in Dropbos, you can put copies in DB and save the original in a Bu fold on your pc.

Most reactions

Latest posts