info iPF Novice Joined Mar 2, 2011 Messages 957 Reaction score 5 Location Bay Area Jun 27, 2011 #16 Lost my network connection at Starbucks, closed apps, recovered the connection. This is possibly a coincidence but, it has happened before.
Lost my network connection at Starbucks, closed apps, recovered the connection. This is possibly a coincidence but, it has happened before.
C charliev1 iPF Noob Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location United States Dec 28, 2011 #17 Thanx for answer. I remember it now but it was driving me crazy. I double clicked but forgot to make them jiggle. I don't have the cross you mentioned but I do have a MINUS sign. Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
Thanx for answer. I remember it now but it was driving me crazy. I double clicked but forgot to make them jiggle. I don't have the cross you mentioned but I do have a MINUS sign.