What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing Safari on ios7

Kittunzmittunz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Since I've updated to ios7 I have been unable to clear my history on Safari. I'll clear everything out and urls will still show up. I've already checked and they're not bookmarked, favorited, or saved to read later. Am I missing something? I clear my history, cookies, and data repeatedly but everything still shows up. At this point it's more of an annoyance and I just want to know how to fix this. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

OP
K

Kittunzmittunz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did that and everything is still showing up unfortunately.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If something isn't behaving as it should:

Restart your iPad: turn it off, then on again after a few minutes.
Reset it: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
Force close apps: double tap Home button to reveal multitask bar. Then swipe the thumbnails above the app icons to the top of the screen.

Look at your settings: go to Settings - General - Restrictions. Perhaps there's something enabled/disabled.

Most reactions

Latest posts