What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classic yahoo

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,I been some help! Wednesday night 9-12-12 our search engine CLASSIC YAHOO changed to a generic home page. I don't like and I don't won't it. Yahoo should have given choice. Soo can any really tec person tell me how to grt my page back. I can go to the top type in " my.yahoo.com" and with fingers crossed my page comes back.
Thanks for any help
Tammy

Hinjeyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I really hate the tablet format and would very much like a way to get back to yahoo classic. Any advice either to me or to yahoo would be very much appreciated

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want the desktop version there is a link on the bottom of the page that will take you to the desktop version of Yahoo.

Hinjeyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want the desktop version there is a link on the bottom of the page that will take you to the desktop version of Yahoo.
"I have looked numerous times and could not find such a link even though I remember seeing when I first got the iPad a while ago, thanks"

Most reactions

Latest posts