What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clash of clan

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi gamers, I had issue there is one iPad install clash of clan and my 2nd kid want to play also thsi game.question is that can 2 kid play same game with separate profile. Pls answer me as soon as possible.thanks a lot in advance.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Two kids can play the game on the same device, though not simultaneously. BUT BE WARNED, Clash of Clans stores individual villages on its servers and links it to Game Center if available. Switching Game Center accounts can load the base linked respectively to the different Game Center accounts BUT the accounts must be made on DIFFERENT DEVICES because 1 base tends to stick to 1 device unless the loaded Game Center account loads a base. You must also know that that there is a slight chance of making a mistake in choosing the prompts when you load a new Game Center account. You need to agree. A mistake there will be a permanent, irreversible one.

It might be a bit confusing, if you did not understand, please reply back. I'll try to explain in a better way, all I can.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks bro I real did not understand if u explain In sample way second my son said that why did we make one more id on apple?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1. Clash of Clans stores data on its own server. If available, a single base is linked to a Game Center account.

2. You can switch between two bases by switching between Game Center accounts, and as far as I know, that requires 2 Apple IDs (What your son said)

3. There are some precautions you need to take.

4. Whenever you switch between Game Center accounts, the game prompts whether you want to delete the old base ONLY ON THE DEVICE DATA. The old base is still linked with the previous Game Center account.

5. If that prompt is declined EVER, the Game Center data of one Game Center account will be overwritten with the other account and the lost account will not be retrievable.

6. When a game is already loaded onto a device, that account stays there unless another Game Center account with a previously linked base is loaded. It does not get erased from the device if the app is deleted or you log out of Game Center.

7. To overcome the aroused problem in no. 6, you will need to separately link 2 bases to different accounts on DIFFERENT DEVICES and then keep on doing no. 1&2, while keeping precautions in mind.

Hope you did understand now.

Nero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the old Thread Bump.

back in October i bought iphone 6Plus and i have played Clash of clans on it which is most probably save in game center right now. for some reason i have sold my IP6+ and bought Samsung S4 then start playing Clash of clans from the scratch.

the problem is that now i am buying 6plus again and i want my Village on android device to be transferred to Iphone 6+. though know the procedure of transfering but what bothers me most is that the old game that is there should i remove it from game center? or what precautions should i take?

and its obvious i will restore my backup and when backup is restored the game save data will be presented over there. kindly help me out as i dont wish to lose my village which i have been playing since 2.5 months

PS: sorry for the weak english :-(

cooldude06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Jaba! To be frank, having two Clash of Clans accounts is a real headache on iOS! You can surely go for it if you have lots of time and really want a 2nd account in the same clan, but I wonder if it’s worth the pain?! On Android it seems to be simpler to handle, but I am not sure how it works. The game is fun and addictive, it's important not to allow it to take over though!

Most reactions

Latest posts