What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clamcase

Izziemom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mid December and received last week. Credit card not charged until shipped and received 3 days after I got email notice that it was shipping. Guess I got lucky....

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mid December and received last week. Credit card not charged until shipped and received 3 days after I got email notice that it was shipping. Guess I got lucky....

Okay so it's most likely mine (two of them) won't even ship until late February. Bummer :D

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Okay so it's most likely mine (two of them) won't even ship until late February. Bummer :D

I ordered two of them on the 21st of January. I read somewhere that they aren't shipping till February. I had just seen one on eBay that went for nearly $300 bucks, so I wonder if they turned on ordering again to kill the scalper market. Anyway, I sent a question to them yesterday and they said they were in stock and shipping daily. The lack of real consumer reviews on the web is a little concerning. Engadget has seen it and posted lots of pictures, so I have no doubt the product is real, but they need to start getting them into the hands of those who ordered them PDQ.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I ordered two of them on the 21st of January. I read somewhere that they aren't shipping till February. I had just seen one on eBay that went for nearly $300 bucks, so I wonder if they turned on ordering again to kill the scalper market. Anyway, I sent a question to them yesterday and they said they were in stock and shipping daily. The lack of real consumer reviews on the web is a little concerning. Engadget has seen it and posted lots of pictures, so I have no doubt the product is real, but they need to start getting them into the hands of those who ordered them PDQ.

Funny because I emailed them a few days ago about my order (Credit card related) and still hav not gotten a response back.

I don't mind getting mine in February but at least provide the customer some information.

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks, if you are considering buying a Clam Case you should read the discussions forum Clam Case on Facebook . Many people have ordered this product back in December. Most, if not all are still waiting for their product despite the fact that many have had their credit cards and debit cards charged. The "company" response to questions is always "we are starting to ship next week" and then nothing happens. Others have received emails that say their product has shipped but then when they ask for the tracking number that is not in their email they simply get another email back saying tracking numbers are in shipping emails. Folks are very upset because they really want this product but many are loosing heart with the company who doesn't seem to know how to communicate properly. BUYER BEWARE!!!

I am exactly in this situation ,pre-ordered mine three months ago , emails say it shipping but when asked for tracking number get "the tracking number is in the email" .

I just sent another email trying to cancel the order so I can get what I expect to be a very default refund process started. DON"T BUY , communication stinks and customer support is missing in action. I wonder if these guys ever had a product manufactured.

rmalzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a jailbroken ipad. I just received my Clamcase and it does not work properly. Is it the Jailbreak that is causing this. All the keys do not work as described and I tried it on a non jailbroken ipad and it works fine.

tthorne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't speak to the quality because I have not seen one of these up close, but it looks pretty nice and I personally want one. I was in touch with the company via email and it seems they are not able to fill orders placed today for 3 - 5 weeks.

Thats the drawback here, and I feel like they are not able to cover the manufacturing costs, which is what's causing the delays. Thanks to the early buyers. You're more like unpaid investors than consumers, but I applaud your patience.

I'll likely not even buy one because by the time they get it together, IF they get it together, the iPad 2 will be out and I'll be moving on anyway.

Bummer...

Formjeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Big bummer. I ordered mine on 12/20 and received a shipping notice on 1/31. Still no case though...frustrating to say the least.

Most reactions