What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City friends - Plus friends

Reem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone plz add me need neighbors in city friends plz am stuck

For 3 days add me my Id : reem0852

Miller88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
plz, add me and give for me gilf .
I will give you every day .

Millerdwarf88

Imnikki1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends, this is a big THANK U TO "pmm711" for the gift; and, the others (forgot the names...SO sorry). I really want
To send gifts to all, but u guys r not on my "friends" list so I do not know how. COMPUTER ILLITERATE! Lol. Soooooo, if you
Friiends could help, I would love to send gifts. Tyvm. EMAIL: [email protected]. NIKKI

Imnikki1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would llike to o give a BIG thank you to all my FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS! NIKKI,,,,,

Imnikki1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot to thank MIKE who I think was responsible for all of the FRIENDS I have gotten! NIKKI,,,,,,

Imnikki1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To All My Friends.... I m so sorry to let u guys know, but my game was completely wiped out AGAIN. .... After completing
The update. Soooo, if I decide to continue playing, I will b sure to post it. Again, sorry guys. Imnikki1018

[B]Moderation Notice:​*This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the*Forum Rules
[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmillhizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me on city friends. I have been waiting forever for friends. Thanks u sooo much. Ktmillhizer

aflib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, i need friends to be able to continue my game please add me: aflib

Imnikki1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ALL~I m so sorry when I have not responded to gifts. However, I just finshed my 2nd back surgery in 7 mos.
I think I m doing better than expected! JUST LIL OLE ME ....

Most reactions

Latest posts