What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime City Friends needed

lorao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for new members to the CCG syndicate. We are currently in 59th place. To be considered you must be:

1. Level 160 or higher
2. IHP of at least 750k
3. Stats of at least 90k attack and defense.
4. Daily player willing to buy some gold during the battles

If you fit the criteria above, and want to be in the CCG, add my mafia code of 131260131, once I accept, I will visit your hood, check your stats and discuss with CCG members. If u r accepted I will send u a post with the syndicate ID.

chrispy0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Join our syndicate.362 340 060..we are getting pretty close to maxing out the stats for our syndicate and now we have a lot of new spots open due to inactivity and buying guild increase...we need strong players that are very active and willing to donate either daily or every other day...see you on the team!

Cowser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recruiting for AZDA. Finished just over 600 in both battles and need to trim some fat and replace some dead wood to move up. 864577622 We have a great core group that is very active and understands how to play. Many bonuses:

Building output increase: +25%
Jobs Payout: +5%
Fight Respect Payout: +20%

Gun Defense increase: +25%
Car Defense increase: +20%
Melee Defense increase: +25%
Building Defense increase: +25%
Armor Defense Increase: +20%
Explosives Defense: +5%

Armor Attack: +10%
Melee Attack: + 10%

Fight respect payout: +20%
Syndicate Member increase: +10
Hideout Health Increase: +10%

We need more active people to continue to advance and continue to build on our bonuses. MUST BE AN ACTIVE PLAYER...NO GOLD REQUIRED. Please be above 15K Attack/Defense. Great group who can help advise you on how to grow your character. 864577622
Thanks!!

adyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Active players for syndicate which finished in top 4000. We need regular bricks and money
Join today and benefit from the following
Current stats are
Fight REspect payout +25%
Jobs Payout +10%
Car Defense +25%
Building Output +25%
Melee Attack +5%
Melee Defense +25%
Gun Defense +25%
Armor Attack +10%
Armor Defense +20%
Explosive Defense +10%