What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CineXplayer on the new iPad: why does my avi movie "tremble" while playing?

zicitron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just purchased the CineXPlayer from the app store because I wanted to play a few AVI movies on my iPad (Retina). I am really disappointed because the app couldn't handle the very first avi movie I threw to it.

The same AVI movie plays fine on my iMac using VLC. In cineXPlayer, the movie "trembles" but the sound is ok. Can anyone suggest where the problem might be?

I have removed cineXplayer and on the lookout for a free app for my iPad. Any suggestions?

regards,
Ali

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try free app vlc media player if the result is the same then its source problem on ipad but i also using cinexplayer so far no problem although im starting to use the vlc more often since its also my favorite player and never dissapoint so far:thumbs:

OP
Z

zicitron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free VLC app

Thanks for your reply.
Is the free VLC app still available through the app store? I can't find it and read elsewhere that it has been removed by Apple!
Any idea where I can get it?

-Ali

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
zicitron said:
Thanks for your reply.
Is the free VLC app still available through the app store? I can't find it and read elsewhere that it has been removed by Apple!
Any idea where I can get it?

-Ali

The VLC app was not removed by Apple. It was removed by the developer. If you don't already have it, there is now no way to get it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts