What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Gift

NCSeeker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, Santa has come and gone now and he left me an iPad. I said I wanted a toy for Christmas and not more clothes so he left me the iPad. I've wanted one since they first came out, but I couldn't justify it as I already own several PC's and an iPhone.

So, here I am with my new toy. I've downloaded a few free apps and played with a few games. I also downloaded the nook app for the books I read on my nook. I like the presentation of the books on the iPad better, but I'm not too thrilled with the weight of it while reading.

So now what. I'm going to get an iTunes gift card so I can load some of the paid apps next. Just as soon as all this #$%^*& snow melts !! Any sugestions on what I should get? I don't need work related apps as I don't need 'em. I'm just looking for "cool" and fun apps.

Anyway, I live in NC and am retired from the phone company. My main hobby is golf and I work part time at a golf course to support that addiction.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my new toy from this forum.

Most reactions