What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out ipad2.i

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
April Fools

The iPad 2i Is Leaked And We wow you think they would wait at least till they got all the orders filled on the the iPad 2 Before this got out . Now do you Waite or return one if you just got it and get ipad2i

In comparison to the picture, did you notice that the iPad in the video could have been iPad 2, normal. Or at worst, it could have been iPad 1. I believe this may be an April Fools. I will have to see this one to believe it.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is an April fools joke there is another thread with this same subject.

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that's incredible! I found more info on an Asian site...

(translated...)

An unnamed Apple executive released additional hidden features of the new iPad2.i, "Apple's goal is to continue our research for the best green technologies. With the introduction of the new iPad2.i we go where no competing tablets could ever go--steam power. Moving away from battery power has always been one of Steve's priorities. We are confident that environment conscious customers will have no problem with the added bulk."

He went on to mention that the system will require the additional purchase of the iBoiler which will ship from day one.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarkio said:
Wow, that's incredible! I found more info on an Asian site...

(translated...)

An unnamed Apple executive released additional hidden features of the new iPad2.i, "Apple's goal is to continue our research for the best green technologies. With the introduction of the new iPad2.i we go where no competing tablets could ever go--steam power. Moving away from battery power has always been one of Steve's priorities. We are confident that environment conscious customers will have no problem with the added bulk."

He went on to mention that the system will require the additional purchase of the iBoiler which will ship from day one.

:-/
lmfao @ steam powered and iboiler

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts