What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging is not supported with this accessory

morshidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My original caple is not longer working so i bout a new but not official one my ipad says Charging is not supported with this accessory i ise to unpluge and plug the caple several times till it says not charging then i press sleep button to charge the problem is that icant work on my ipad while crging as beforeand also iam afraid that my ipad battery may get harmed any suggegtions

OP
morshidy

morshidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also it charge very slow :( and the new official caple is expensive :(

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are going to have to find a cable that works...so, unless you are willing to keep trying to find a third-party source, then buying the Apple cable may be your best choice.

IME, I have found several third party cables that work for me...others claim they don't work for them, so I don't like to recommend third-party cables because there is a chance they won't work. I even got that messge you quote a couple of times...I just unplugged it and replugged it in and it worked fine. YMMV.

OP
morshidy

morshidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So there is no other ways to solve this problem

OP
morshidy

morshidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thnx alot i took my iPad to the market and started to try many type of cheap cables till i found the the one that worked smoothly :) what made me surprised that it was the cheapest one yes the expensive cables didn't worked for me :) am i lucky :)

Most reactions

Latest posts