What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing ipad lockscreen theme???

conan9898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I want to ask how to change my ipad1 lock-screen theme. I have jailbreak my ipad n have install winterboard. After I install the theme and respring it with winterboard, my lockscreen isn't change . Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
first go check if this could be a problem with the theme itself. is it for the ipad? does it use summerboard?

also check that you haven't selected multiple themes, as this will cause only one of your themes to load. not sure how winterboard decides which theme is favoured over others. so try to deselect all other winterboard tweaks, then select the theme you're trying to use.

OP
C

conan9898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just only select my theme in winterboard. Only the lockscreen wallpaper didn't change. The rest is already change.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify for brrip and others, Winterboard applies themes in order from top (highest priority) to bottom (lowest priority). So you move themes higher up, and of course make sure they are ticked, if you want them to be loaded on top of other theme components.

What is the name of the theme you are trying to apply? Are you sure it has a lockscreen component? Some don't.

OP
C

conan9898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have move it into the top of the list and I have checked it.
I used my theme Ferrari. when I review it in cydia, It had lockscreen component. So that's make me wonder why my lockscreen isn't change.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
conan9898 said:
I have move it into the top of the list and I have checked it.
I used my theme Ferrari. when I review it in cydia, It had lockscreen component. So that's make me wonder why my lockscreen isn't change.

OK. I am not aware of any Ferrari iPad theme. iPhone themes usually do not work on our devices. The graphics are significantly different, especially the lock screen components. I don't think you will get this to work. Check the titles and descriptions of themes in Cydia before you download them. If they do not say they are for the iPad, only some parts of them will work.

OP
C

conan9898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok I get that. Thanks for the explanation. Appreciate it a lot. :)

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same problem. Probably an iPhone theme. I'll try again tonight.

64GB 3G White iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts