What's new

Changing apple ID and password?

dorisethel

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Not exactly new user. Trying to delete yahoo email account which is my apple ID. Accepted everything incl new email
Hotmail addresses, and new password. However, I cannot get updates and a box keeps popping up asking for my
password for yahoo ID. I am about crazy with this. How can I get help? PLEASE!
 
Not exactly new user. Trying to delete yahoo email account which is my apple ID. Accepted everything incl new email
Hotmail addresses, and new password. However, I cannot get updates and a box keeps popping up asking for my
password for yahoo ID. I am about crazy with this. How can I get help? PLEASE!

Try this: go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores. Tap your Apple ID and sign out. Then sign in again, using the new Apple ID. Perhaps it helps.
 
As far as I know your Apple ID is just a username and you can change the email address associated with it. I switched mine from my old gmail address to my new yahoo address. You can manage things at http://appleid.apple.com


Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom